Saturday, February 6, 2010

Off to the doctor we go...

...again!
I'm beginning to feel like I should get my own marked parking spot at ACH! I feel like I'm there enough, especially lately!!
Yesterday I got a call from the daycare around 10 am telling me L had vomited, and cried for almost 45 minutes straight, inconsolably, until he crashed...obviously he was NOT feeling well...he had been a little fussy over the previous days, and the night before he had NOT slept well (at all) but its always so hard to know with babies what they are fussing for.
Any who, I called the office and asked them to get me coverage so I could go get my boy...by 11:30 I was headed out for the day, on my way to Maumelle town. I called GPC at ACH as I drove to get L and made an appointment for him about 45 minutes from that time. So I quickly drove and got him and headed back to Little Rock for our appointment.
We were seen by a really nice attending, who actually remembered us from a prior visit (which really surprised me with how many residents, attendings and specialists work in this clinic, I feel like we never see anyone twice, but I have always liked each of the doctors we have seen)...I imagine we do stick our at least a little!
He said L's ears did look infected, and started us on a 10 day round of antibiotics. Amoxil per my request, because we all know yummy medicine (bubblegum flavored) is easier to give.

No comments: