When you're having fun!
The past two weeks have been fun, and very busy! Which is why I haven't blogged. I went to a great bible study two Tuesdays ago hosted by Lori. Her house was beautiful, chili and desert we're yummy, and Nancy's lesson was wonderful. I also really enjoyed meeting her beautiful boxer,Jax.
Then that week at school was busy and crazy, but fine. Friday was fun with the Valentine's party. My room mom this year is so great!!! We have had the best parties and activities. Then on Valentine's we went to eat dinner at the Melting Pot in Memphis with some friends. It was a group thing, so not a big romantic evening, but a very fun, enjoyable, and tasty night.
Then that next Sunday we got up and went to church, but I can hardly remember what the sermon was on because I woke that morning with the most massive sinus infection in the making. By Monday morning I felt completely horrible, but I had no sub plans prepared, so I trugged through. I later in the day took my temp and discovered I had suffered through with about a 101.5 degree fever! I really should have not been there, but thank goodness I didn't get any kid-os sick. It took me into Thursday to finally feel better, in the midst of my illness I worked, prepared interim reports, and held parent teacher conferences. It was a tough week, but I survived, and I'm glad to have it behind me. Then this past weekend Steven and I were in PRIDE foster parent training classes all weekend again. They were very interesting, informative, and long! But we enjoyed them. We are within sight of having this process completed, receiving our foster parenting license, and beginning to care for kids. Yea!!!
2 years ago


1 comment:
Awww....Jax is blushing! hee-hee!
Post a Comment