That's unreal.
Its also unreal HOW much my life has changed since I last posted. Which is why I am returning. Because life is a roller coaster, and its an amazing adventure, and my life has been turned completely upside down. The one resounding constant through it all though, has been that God is in control. I know He is caring for me in my everyday, and He has a good and perfect plan for my life. One that will bring glory and honor unto Himself! And ESPECIALLY in the past month or so, His presence and mighty hand has been SOOOO present in all the things going on. This is why I must return to this blog, because my God is TOO good for me not to be keeping a written record and testament to His great work.
I will be returning with stories of all my great adventures, the good & the bad, the happy & the sad. And I will give testimony to God's unfailing love and provision to this grateful child of His.


No comments:
Post a Comment