Chasing my tail is all I feel like I've been doing lately.
As soon as I finish one task another is waiting right there in the wings for me to begin. Mostly this is at work: good things, but still lots of change and lots of new, and it's all just A LOT!
I wanted to stop long enough to share somethings I am thankful for even in the midst of crazy chaos:
1. Baby L
Just him in all of his precious, amazing, miraculous self. He is such an amazing blessing. He is saying SOOOO many new things these days, I haven't actually tried to count them up, but I think we are at 75-100 words he says now. At least 30 he uses all the time and has very solid meaning for/with.
He has even begun the slow path towards potty training byes not ready to be fully committees to training (he still can't tell us when he needs to go, and I think he is still working on figuring out that sensation is the need to go). But he has urinated in the potty at least 4 times now (just by luck when we sit him on it) and he has had a BM on the potty once because Steven realize he was trying to go, so he acted fast and put him on the toilet) an he is getting very comfortable being on the potty, all good signs!
2. For the Summit Church. We so love our church family, it's such a great place and I'm very happy we get to be a part of it. Also, our small group, great people and great fellowship on Sunday evenings.
3. This weekend Steven travels to Houston to compete in the Texas state Bodybuilding Championships. I'm proud of how dedicated he has been to this hobby, and that he gas seen it through to a competition. I am also very ready for this show to be over and behind us so we can get back to some semblance of a normal family life. This extreme dieting and crazy demanding training schedule has been hard on ALL of us.
4. Next weekend (10/29/10), my mom, both sisters and I are heading to Canton, TX to go to First Monday's trade Days. If you don't know what I'm referring to, google it. It will blow your mind, guaranteed! Best. Shopping. Ever!
5. Today I began a new bible study with my teacher bible study group. We are studying "Battlefield of the Mind". I think its going to be a great study, and a wonderful time of fellowship for us all. I love my girls at work!
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment