Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friends are Blessings

Friends are such blessings, am I right?

Its so great to have good friends who love you, care about you, and who think of you when they decide to get rid of their old stuff! You know what they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Steven and I have been really wanting to get a decent swing/play set for our backyard, but they are just so dang expensive! We had been looking around, but just decided we couldn't afford one, at least not right now. Then a few days after "giving up" I got a call from a dear friend, Shelly, asking if we would be interested in their old swing set with play tower. Their son, Cole, has outgrown it and it just taking up space in their backyard now. Oh boy were we interested!

It took several weekends until we were actually able to make the move due to bad weather or schedule conflicts, but today, before the rain resumed, we got our new (new to us) swing set, moved, and reassembled in our back yard!

Isn't it great?!

No comments: