Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My first blog...

Okay, so I have a blog for my classroom already, but it seems like everyone have a blog about thier lifes, and I don't want to be left out. So here it goes: I am going to begin blogging my life, starting today.

I have found this great website, http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/, it has fabulous stuff for your blog, so I am going to play around with stuff, and try to figure out how to make this thing cute.

I will leave today with a quote:

It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated.
Alec Bourne

2 comments:

Lori said...

Welcome to blog world!! Warning: It's addictive! :-)
I'll link you up tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lori sent me over to check out your new blog! Yes, she's right -- it is addictive. It looks like you are a newlywed, so it's a perfect time to start blogging! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm going to add you to my blog roll if that is okay!